Membership Terms & Conditions
BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT,” YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT CLICK “I ACCEPT,” YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE OR RECEIVE SHETRIBE SERVICES.
This Agreement shall commence on the date you accept these terms and conditions and shall continue in full force for a minimum of one month or 12 consecutive months depending on the product bought. sheTribe’s standard billing cycle shall commence on the day of purchase. Thereafter, this Agreement shall automatically renew on a month-to-month basis unless either party gives to the other party notice, as provided herein, of termination at least thirty (30) days prior to the termination date or has only bought a 1-month membership.
- Provide an organized, easy to use online platform to organize content surrounding promotional codes, events, and community;
- Connect women with other like-minded women, fostering a sisterhood of empowerment;
- Create an environment wherein members feel like they are a part of something larger than themselves; and
- Support and accept all members, cultivating an all-inclusive atmosphere where members feel comfortable in expressing their true selves.
- Unless otherwise indicated, you will be required to provide a credit card or other payment method accepted by sheTribe, as may be updated from time to time (“Payment Method”). sheTribe will charge your Payment Method a periodic membership fee on a recurring basis corresponding to your terms of membership, and any applicable taxes. You are solely responsible for any and all fees charged to your Payment Method.
- sheTribe will bill its members on the day that the product is purchased. If you bought an annual membership, you will be billed on the same date of your original purchase each month. Your membership will continue and automatically renew on a recurring basis corresponding to the terms of your membership unless and until you cancel your membership, or your accounts is otherwise suspended or terminated pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- sheTribe reserves the right to change the terms of your membership, including price, from time to time, effective upon thirty (30) days advance notice to you.
This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois.
- Termination/Access Restriction.
- sheTribe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, or to terminate your access to the sheTribe website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice upon your failure to comply with this Agreement and/or sheTribe’s values.
- In the event of termination of this Agreement for any of the above reasons, sheTribe shall immediately cease providing services to you and there shall be no further charges to your Payment Method.
- Limited License for Members.
- For the duration of the Agreement, and subject at all times to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, sheTribe grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, royalty-free, revocable, limited license to use the sheTribe marks to identify yourself as a sheTribe member (“Limited License”). Any use of the sheTribe marks inures to the benefit of sheTribe and nothing in this Agreement, or in your use of the sheTribe mark, gives you any right, title, or interest whatsoever in or to the sheTribe marks, or in any confusingly similar marks, beyond this Limited License. Furthermore, sheTribe retains the absolute right to revoke this Limited License at any time for any or no reason.
- Except as set-forth herein, nothing in this Agreement grants any right, title or interest in or to any Intellectual Property Rights in or relating to sheTribe materials or third-party materials, whether expressly, by implication, estoppel or otherwise. All right, title and interest in and to such services shall remain with sheTribe and the respective rights holders in the third-party materials.
- Any social media contacts, including “followers” or “friends” that are acquired through accounts (including, but not limited to email addresses, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or other social media networks) used or created on behalf of you, in whole or in part, in connection with this Agreement are the sole property of sheTribe and shall not be used in any manner without sheTribe’s express consent in writing or prior written authorization.
- Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products or other information (collectively, “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part by sheTribe in connection with the membership shall be the exclusive property of sheTribe and shall not be used in any manner without sheTribe’s written consent or written authorization. Upon request, you shall execute all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of sheTribe to the Work Product.
- All sheTribe trademarks are strictly owned by sheTribe, and nothing in these terms can be construed to transfer ownership rights or grant any permission, license or other rights to any sheTribe trademark without written authorization from sheTribe. The names of actual companies and products mentioned within the sheTribe Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Use / Disclosure of Contact Information.
sheTribe collects contact information, including, without limitation, e-mail addresses, telephone and facsimile numbers and physical addresses, pertaining to past and present plus potential future Members. Any such information provided by a Member maybe disclosed by sheTribe to other Members and other third parties. By providing your contact information to sheTribe, you have consented to such use and disclosure of the information you have provided.
This Agreement shall not be transferred or assigned, in whole or in part, by either Party without the prior written consent of the other Party, which shall not be unreasonably withheld; provided, however, that this Agreement may be transferred or assigned, in whole or in part, by sheTribe to any successor or to any affiliate of sheTribe upon notice to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless sheTribe from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs), and other losses arising out of or in any way related to your breach or alleged breach of these terms or your use of your membership (including the content).
THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND SHETRIBE EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FUNCTIONS EMBODIED ON, OR IN THE MATERIALS OF, THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SHETRIBE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SHETRIBE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE SHETRIBE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE SHETRIBE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
SHETRIBE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SHETRIBE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. SHETRIBE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all notices, which concern this Agreement, shall be given in writing and be effective, by any of the following methods:
- By actual delivery of the notice into the hands of the party entitled to receive it, in which case such notice shall be deemed given on the date of delivery; or
- By email, in which case such notice shall be deemed given on the date that it was sent electronically to the address on file with sheTribe; or
- By sending such notice by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address on file with sheTribe in which case such notice shall be deemed given five (5) days from the date of its mailing.
- For sheTribe, notices may be emailed to [email protected] or mailed with the correct postage to sheTribe, LLC at 909 W. Washington Blvd #708, Chicago, IL 60607
- Any party to this Agreement may change its address for notice purposes, by providing notice in writing of the change of address to the other party
In the event that any of the provisions or portions thereof of this Agreement are held to be unenforceable or invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall not be affected thereby.
sheTribe reserves the right to change this Agreement and/or its terms at any time and may eliminate the license granted herein with respect to you individually or all members collectively at any time. Any change to this Agreement and/or its terms shall be effective as of the date of posting to the website of sheTribe or actual notice to you, whichever is earlier. sheTribe will notify you of material changes to these Terms by conspicuously posting the changes on the website. Continued use of sheTribe after the effective date of such modified terms will indicate your acknowledgment and agreement to be bound by the modified terms. You are expected to check this page from time to time so You are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you. Each version of sheTribe’s terms will be prominently marked with an effective date at the top of this page. If any of the provisions of these terms are not acceptable to you, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your membership in sheTribe.
No waiver by either Party of any breach of this Agreement by the other Party shall be considered as a waiver of any succeeding breaches.
- Links to 3rd Party Sites.
The sheTribe website may contain links to other websites (“Shared Sites”). The Shared Sites are not under the control of sheTribe, and sheTribe is not responsible for the contents of any Shared Sites. sheTribe is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any Share Sites.
- Headings are for convenience only and are not to be used in interpreting this Agreement.
- This Agreement has been fully reviewed by both Parties and their legal advisors, if any.
- This Agreement shall not be construed against sheTribe based upon authorship.
- Safety/Liability in the COVID Era.
sheTribe encourages a safe and inclusive experience. Our organization does not take responsibility for your health, injury, or personal property while working or attending sheTribe functions. Members should act in accordance with their local government's coronavirus guidelines
YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.